Alya's Gunpla Collection

Alya's Gunpla Collection

Alya's Gunpla Collection



Hi and welcome to Putaro Plastic Modeller, this time is my friend's Gunpla collection, just upload this article for fun. Shes new and just collect for fun. Her name is Alya, check out Alya's collection so far from SD Sengoku Astray to HGCE Strike Rouge. By the way thanks for supporting me until today, I will upload more this year!

Alya:
"Hi, my name is Alya,
I will never have thought that one day I will build one of this Gunpla. It was because of one my close friend that introduce me to gunplas. I start to fall in love with SD because of the cute figure which attract my interest toward it. 

Then I start try to build it SD which I was given one to build. Somehow it becoming more interesting when I keep building it. Then I start to challenge myself building HG which it very hard for me to build it. For me, this is the toughest one to build since it has a lots of part and you really need to focus it. At some point, I almost give up because of the pressure in completing it. Thankfully I manage to complete it with the help of Putra.

Probably after this I will try to collect more of it and maybe one day it can become one of my hobbies."

--- SDBF Sengoku Astray ---





--- SD EX-STANDARD Aile Strike Gundam ---





--- HGCE Strike Rouge ---
















Alya's Gunpla Collection



----- Izutaro ----



#plarobo #izutaro

--------- Official Link ---------

  







Comments

People Choice