Putra Shining's 2020 Artwork

Putra Shining's 2020 Artwork

Putra Shining's 2020 Artwork



For me, this year is a very very busy year, even now while I typing this I still got a lot of work to do and today is the last day of 2020. 

Putra Shining's 2020 Artwork

Complete artwork in 2020. Some are toys, 3D printed model, vinyl, and most are gunpla. Also, few are commission work, collaboration work and some of it are put to sale and sold.

p\s: I can't believed that I have done so many artwork this year, and these are not included other non-toys/figures/gunpla such as digital artwork, paintings, videos, photos, graphic designs etc. 

Putra Shining's 2020 Artwork

























































----- Izutaro ----




#izutaro #plarobo




--------- Official Link ---------










[Home]

Comments

People Choice