MG 1/100 RX-78-02 Gundam [Gundam THE ORIGIN] Custom Weathering by Putra Shining - Putaro Plastic Modeller & Izutaro Trading: Weathering Service Results 01


MG 1/100 RX-78-02 Gundam [Gundam THE ORIGIN] custom weathering by Putra Shining

Putaro Plastic Modeller & Izutaro Trading: Weathering Service Results 01



 Hi everyone and welcome to Putaro Plastic Modeller. For the first time ever, i'm sharing to you guys my first "Custom Gunpla Freelance Job". This is my first try to take a job to custom a gunpla. I'm still new at painting gunpla or other kind of customs, so i decided to open gunpla services by offering gunpla weathering, the one thing that i good at it. 

 My first client is Mr.Steven Au from Kuching, Malaysia. He asked me to do something for his future gunpla that his planning to buy at that time. So he decided to picked the new MG 1/100 scale RX-78-2 Gundam The Origin. After agreed with the price and process, i bought for him the kit and begin the building & weathering process. 

 The process take months to finished it because i only work if i have spare time to do it. That is my second time building a Master Grade. Surprisingly the RX-78-2 Gundam Origin is quite an easy kit to build. I build and weathering it at the same time, part by part as detailed i can do. I did used some other tools besides the usual builders used, such as Multi Purpose Maker, Sharpie and etc. I also did some simple diorama made from Plaster of Paris (P.O.P). I hope you guys like my photos and maybe can help you guys learn something. The photos shows you my timeline of building it until finished. Thank you for viewing Putaro Plastic Modeller!



MG 1/100 RX-78-02 Gundam [Gundam THE ORIGIN] Custom Weathering

Model Kit Name: RX-78-02 Gundam [Gundam THE ORIGIN]
Grade: Master Grade (MG)
Scale: 1/100
From Anime: Gundam THE ORIGIN
Duration Build: -
Duration Custom: -
Main Custom Tool(s): Samurai Spray Paint; Clear Matt (top coat), Gundam Marker - Real Touch Marker & Weathering Master Set C
Weathering Technique: Putaro's Weathering Style Technique (PWST) LV03













































Steven Au's feedback: 




Ultra Monster Series No.76 Cyber Gamora Custom Paint by Putra Shining

--------- Official Link ---------

  







People Choice