HGBD 1/144 GM III Beam Master Customize by Putra Shining



HGBD 1/144 GM III Beam Master Customized by Putra Shining




Hi and welcome to Putaro Plastic Modeller. Here is my Gundam Model Kit Contest 2019 Malaysia! I called it Psycho GM III because it has Psycho Frame on it's body. The kit is based on the HGBD 1/144 GM III Bean Master from the Gundam Build Divers Series. The based idea is from the Narrative Gundam. I'd think, if people from the Universal Century can build their own psycho frame on a Gundam, so in the future maybe some GMs will get one too. The materials to paint this kit is mostly using Citadel Paints. Actually I failed to paint it for a few times, at last I did it. I really enjoy creating this artwork. Thanks for your time! 

Here is a video from my YouTube Channel, feel free to check it out.

--- The process ---
-- Default GM III --




-- The progress -- 





--- The experiments -- 








--- Final Product ---

  












#plarobo #gunpla #gundam #gmiiibeammaster #gundammodelkitcontest2019 #gmkc2019

HGBF Try Burning Gundam Custom Paint by Putra Shining

----- Izutaro ----

 #plarobo #izutaro

--------- Official Link ---------


  






[Home]

Comments

People Choice