Taro's RX-0 : MG 1/100 RX-0 Unicorn Gundam Customize Painted by Putra Shining


Taro's RX-0 : MG 1/100 RX-0 Unicorn Gundam Customize Painted by Putra Shining




Title: Taro's RX-0
Medium: Mix Media
Size: Height 9.5 inches
Description:
A 'for fun' artwork that hand painted in one day. My main objective painted kit kind of style is to make it look like a painting, the stroke are harsh and the colors are mix up in every angle. Like paintings, it must have a story. The story are all over this kit, every angle give a different look in term of presentation and meaning. Different angle, have different meanings to different person that sees it. Which means the story of Taro's RX-0 depends on the person that look at this kit.


Hi and welcome to Putaro Plastic Modeller! A fully hand painted based model kit from the MG 1/100 RX-0 Unicorn Gundam from the anime Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn. This an artwork that involves so many raw materials and I did have fun while painted it. The results for me is just like I imagined.

This is one of artwork that I have planning to do for years since I started building and custom gunplas. The only thing that hold me from doing this artwork was the typical materials that people usually used on gunplas, so I have to try those paints that designs for model kits first before I start this project. Now I have tried a lots of kind of paints, and the results for me, yeah those paints are really good for model kits, BUT for me those paints are just like other paints but easier to used. So I decided to go back to my old idea using raw paints and materials.

For those you that love to learn and like to know more about how I did it and what kind of materials that I used for this project, check out my THE MAKING OF TARO'S RX-0 article. Thank you for supporting me until today, and spending your time reading my stuff and I hope my articles can give you something back. 

I present to you Taro's RX-0 and please enjoy the artwork.


------ Details ------

Model Kit Name: RX-0 Unicorn Gundam
Grade: Mater Grade (MG)
Scale: 1/100
From Anime: Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
Duration Build: -
Duration Custom: -
Main Custom Tool(s): Mix Media
Technique: Putaro's talent 
















  










HGBF Try Burning Gundam Custom Paint by Putra Shining

----- Izutaro ----

 #plarobo #izutaro

--------- Official Link ---------


  






[Home]

Comments

People Choice