GBWC 2018: HGBD 1/144 Gundam 00 Diver Custom Weather by Arash

 



GBWC 2018: HGBD 1/144 Gundam 00 Diver Custom Weather by Arash


Hi and welcome to Putaro Plastic Modeller! Please meet Arash, a 9 year-old kit that one day come to Izutaro Studio Gallery and want to learn about gunpla. After few gunpla building and lesson, he decided to enter the GBWC 2018 MALAYSIA, so his journey began.
This areticle is a bit late but well, better late than never. So, I did teach him how to build, clean nub marks, hand painting, top coating, how to use gundam markers, paints and weathering. He's a quick learner and his effort to commited is impressive. For Arash, building this artwork is taught, especially when diong the weathering.
After the struggling with his artwork, the results are very good. To him, his artwork is like a masterpiece. To me, I'm quite surprised that he finised his kit, I thought he'll give up half way, because of the weathering process have to much pressure on him. I'm glad that finish his artwork. Another thing that surprised me that he did won the 
HG Special Award Junior Course! I'm proud with him even if he did not won anything, because to him, his artwork is the prize.
I hope he will keep up the good work. Just keep painting, because I can see he likes to paint.

Thanks for you guys that support us, and thanks again for your time to read this article!











Izutaro / Pla-Robo Favorites GBWC 2018 Malaysia


--- ARASH'S PRIZE ---


He did finished the Hi Res Gundam Barbatos! Click [HERE] to see it! 

--- ARASH'S ARTWORK ---


This is his other artwork, I did have some photos for you guys and for me as well.
He did the HGIBO Gundam Barbatos and Shin Godzilla! Check it out! 












 Gotcha!

------------------------------------------------------

HGBF Try Burning Gundam Custom Paint by Putra Shining

----- Izutaro ----


 #plarobo #izutaro

--------- Official Link ---------


  






[Home]

Comments

People Choice