Izutaro @ Kelantan Gunpla Builders Competition (KGBC 2018)





Izutaro at KGBC 2018

Hi and welcome to Putaro Plastic Modeller! Another late article, so sorry the delay I got very busy. Here we are, or was at Kelantan Gunpla Builders Competition 2018 (KGBC 2018). This time I was invited to be the judge for this competition. I am honour to the judge for KGBC, actually this was my second time being judge for Gunpla competition, the first time was at CHF 2017. I like this job, it's kindda fun. Thanks guys for invited me to your event.

We got you guys some photos of the event. Even we got the gunpla entries too! Check it out! Thank you for supporting us Izutaro until today!


 Judge time!

--- Gunpla Entries for KGBC ---


























--- Exhibition | Event ---
















--- Final ----

















I got some stuff too! 










HGBF Try Burning Gundam Custom Paint by Putra Shining

----- Izutaro ----


 #plarobo #izutaro

--------- Official Link ---------


  






[Home]


Comments

People Choice